Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

Indiana Legal Help1 document

  • Indiana Legal Help
    document seq 0.00

Protection Order Forms2 documents

  • Protection Order
    document seq 0.00
  • Child Protection Order
    document seq 0.00

Petition to Waive BMV Reinstatement Fee's1 document

  • Petition to Waive Reinstatement Fee's.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Income Withholding Order1 document

  • Income Withholding for Support.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Small Estate Affidavit1 document

  • Affidavit for Transfer of Assets without Administration.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Court Order for Vehicle Title1 document

  • Order for Vehicle Title
    document seq 0.00

Filing Fees by Case Type1 document

  • Filing Fee by Case Type.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Contempt1 document

  • Contempt.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Continuance1 document

  • Continuance.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Petition to Modify Child Support1 document

  • Petition to Modify Child Support.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Fee Waiver1 document

  • Fee Waiver.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Divorce with Children1 document

  • Divorce with Children.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Divorce without Children1 document

  • Divorce without Children.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Direction on How to Pay Child Support Online1 document

  • How to Pay Child Support Online.pdf
    document seq 0.00

Jackson County Clerk

Piper J. Shoemaker (812) 358-6118 109 S Sugar St SUITE 130 Brownstown, IN 47220 email
The Clerk's Office is closed daily from 12-12:30pm for lunch.

1st Deputy Circuit Court

(812) 358-6118

1st Deputy Superior Court I

(812) 522-9676

1st Deputy Superior Court II
(812) 358-6807

Child Support Clerk
(812) 358-6119

Traffic Ticket Clerk
(812) 522-9676

(812) 358-6116

Voter Registration
(812) 358-6120