header link header link
twitter facebook

Local Land Surveying Companies

Who Do I Call For A Survey?

The Jackson County Surveyor's office does not perform private surveying work. If you wish to have your property surveyed you will need to contact a private licensed land surveyor. Below is a small list of local companies that perform work locally. Any surveyor licensed in the state of Indiana can perform a survey in Jackson County.

Daniel Blann, LLC.
3234 N Co Rd 500 W

Brownstown, IN. 47220
(812) 358-4170 (O) / (812) 216-1386 (C)

Independent Land Surveying
414 S. Main St.

Brownstown, IN. 47220
(812) 358-2882

FPBH, Inc.
72 Henry St.

North Vernon, IN. 47265
(812) 346-2045

516 “X” Street

Bedford, IN. 47421
(812) 275-0001

E.R. Gray & Associates
P.O. Box 1357

1428 Lafayette Ave.
Columbus, IN. 47202
(812) 372-7398