Daniel S. Blann
Justyn Underwood Deputy Surveyor
111 S. Main St. Ste. 211
Brownstown, IN 47220
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Filing all recorded parcel splits
- Filing and marking all section corners and benchmarks
- Filing all recorded legal surveys
- Overseeing all maintenance for the Drainage Board on the legal drains in Jackson County
- Performing surveys on county property
- Maintaining 30+ of the county GIS Layers
- Scanning and Indexing of all large format surveys for the Recorder
- Assisting other county departments on legal description plotting, custom CAD Drawings, and GIS mapping needs
The Jackson County surveyor’s office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
This office is subject to work outside of the office. Please call to ensure someone will be in the office to assist you.
The office is closed on holidays designated by the Jackson County Board of Commissioners.